Saturday, September 19, 2009

my feeling

life is short.........i love my family.......i still got how many year can be with them....i will apperciate what they give me....i always feel that i am the gold of my family...haha so perasan bt that my feeling..why i say that....i always spend my holiday going around with them.....that is a good memory for u..how many can like me....what i want..my daddy can give me..not like a showing...is just i feel very sad sometime because i cant give them what they want.....bt i will try my best..still remeber....my dad can spend his time with us go shopping when we go singapore or kl...still remeber i can go shopping with he while my mumy just sitting in a coffe house wait for us...what i buy my dad dnt even bother...he just say to me if u like it just buy it........he even buy a 300 something shoes for me....thanks u dad.....bt my mum she dnt like to buy thing for me..she more prefer eat..so when i go travel.....dad buy me thing and mum sponser me eat...mum ever buy a 47 ringgi ais cream for me...is a low fat ice cream...and all yogurt....when i eat that..i feel like i am eating gold....wowo thank all my family...let show some of my life photo for u all....my friend...give me the support of study......love u guys

No comments:

Post a Comment