Sunday, October 11, 2009

yeah...wash wash hair..then go eat with antie and parent

i tou tou take wnat lah...

yuan are so ss

the cheese prawn

one of my best frien..soo with the mee

one of my forever ji mui

when my hair is straigh

when i tie my hair after wash


today morning go to shop...then go wash my hair at cherry sallon........i blow straigh it cause my try see how long my hair...wah so nice ...,haha no lah just jkjk.....erm....afternoon go snow house again cause...angeline and soo my best friend come to find me for lunch.....after that back shop again.....eat tampoi(a type of fruit from kampung wnat.not much people know to eat )..wait mum come shop then i go back house ..bath bath bath.....at night go eat at pulau labuan.....eat prawn...cheesse again...and eat shark fin.......so nice ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment