Thursday, October 15, 2009

school open house

me with the nice lolipop

my classmate diana

this our KP-siti rabiah

shuai ge ming huat

class too hot..go friend car for aircorn

so ss in the car

at car...me witn box soo

today last day school cause we got 4 day holiday....so all of us bring phone to school also no teacher scold....actually we also got exam also.....bt the teacher like dnt care at all....we eat togethr..play together....5 year leh me study at the school..sure got many memory..two more month all of us have to leave the school ady......so fast...think about the first day we go school....so shy ...until now we are like the brother and sister at the schooll...leave all my friend.....some maybe go study some go work...all have their own life .......haiyoo......the time so fast lo.......then go out with soo with san san.....go to eat lolipop...then take a pic with the lolipop

No comments:

Post a Comment