Thursday, June 11, 2009

i live lv bag

GOT WARRANTY THE..LV BAG

LOUIS VUITTON-LV

DAD USE CREDIT CARD BUY

I WANT I WANT

I EAT THE BLUBERRY FLOVOUR


lol long time no updated lol.......miss u all...my dad just come back yesterday...wow buy a bag for me is about rm 60....but buy a LV bah for my mum is about rm 4000...wow.....while waiting my dad i with mum go eat mcdonald ice cream......i think when i own money i will buy a LV bag for my own.....that is my dream lol....today aircorn ROSAK....then with mym go buy a new want PANASONIC love it cause the people say can discount 50% for electricity..means if the aircorn open for 6 hour above the electricity will discount 50% for the bill..cause this is a new design for PANASONIC........the aircorn is cause Rm 1240.....hahaah thanks daddy.......haizzzz want school reopen le....tmr got a thing will happen...muaksss

No comments:

Post a Comment