Thursday, October 22, 2009

happy number 2 neh....

me with soo

after make up want lulu

let u guess who is this..prinicess

with angeline..tou pai want

me with valeria


me with samatha


guys u are the best


good memory for me


st snow house...all so tired


me with the number 2







me with ying...forever friend

erm.....two day pratise....wahee we get number 2..actually also ok lah......haah.....choir competition.....sing 5 prinsip rukun negara...one i dnt know the name...ben dan oo me.....ok 1st thank to mrs sia for teaching us...all the song the melodic,dynamic second....thanks for all st anthony choir member.....thanks u all give me a good memory...for the last one more month study in here....i will remeber u guy....we are always friend....,u guys can always find me go yam cha...if u want...just contact me....i will always free...u guys really give me a good memory really....i wont forget u all really if i go where also will find u all and we always best friend.,,with u all i really can feel the happy...,.love u all guys.......after i finish spm.....we go out kai kai togther oo all choir member let me have a happy day again before i leave labuan....thanks and love u all

No comments:

Post a Comment